Saturday, April 3, 2010

Invitation Overdrive!!

It's April!! My how the time flys. April means it's time for me to get my invitations out. At least that's what it says on the timeline that I created for myself almost a year ago anyway.

On Thurday, which was the first day of April, I was feeling the pressure and I quickly got into invitation assembly mode. I finished glueing the pieces of the actual invitations together at work and was pleasantly surprised when I got them all glued together.

Later when I got home, I put everything in neat piles on the table to get ready for the final assembly. I have envelopments, which I love, and I had to glue the belly card over the belly bands. This was the finaly step before they we're ready to be put in to their cute envelopes.



I then right away started to put the dry ones into envelopes and attached their address labels. Yep, I used address labels which was appropriate seeing as though my envelopes are black. Finally, I started to run out of steam around 11pm and went off to bed, feeling good that half of the invites were in their envelopes awaiting postage. By the way, I ordered personalized stamps from www.zazzle.com and was impatiently awaiting their arrival.













Moving ahead to Friday April 2nd and I get a package at work and guess what it is!! My stamps!! They were so much more than I expected. I love them a whole lot. I highly recommend that you get your stamps from Zazzle. I ordered the large ones and omg they are just beautiful. This photo really doesn't do them justice.



Back to Friday......so after work, I finished getting the rest of the invites into their envelopes and their seals on them and affixed the postage to all of them.



Mission complete!!!

Now, it's Saturday April 3rd, and in a little bit I'll be heading out to the post office with them.

I'm squealing with excitement on the inside!!

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. these turned out great! I especially love the personalized stamps :)

    ReplyDelete