Sunday, April 4, 2010

Centerpieces: Fabulousness!!

What did I find on my porch on Saturday? My feathers!! Woot! I was so unbelievably happy when I open the package and there they were in all their splendor.

I immediately came in and started re-working my centerpiece. There actually wasn't that much re-working to do, as I was already set on the way the roses are arranged. It was just about figuring out how and where I wanted to add the feathers to the arrangement.

I toyed with it for only about 15 minutes before I came up with this:



Don't you love it because I absolutely love it!!!

Keep in mind that at the actual reception, there will also be vase filler and floralytes inside the vases, red and clear crystals scattered around the vase and four clear votive holders with red votives.

I can not wait to see the whole set up. It's going to be elegant, beautiful and just perfect. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment