Friday, May 7, 2010

Keeping The Water Cold

When my hubby to be and I decided that we wanted an outdoor wedding, we knew that we wanted to have personalized bottles of water. We wanted to find ways to keep our guests cool short of renting a tent which was impossible given the awkwardness of our ceremony venue.

Anyway, back to the water. We wanted a fun and cute way of keeping our personalized water bottles cold without having to put them in ugly coolers. I just wasn't comfortable with the thought of igloos at a formal ceremony.

While shopping at Target one day, we just happened to wander into their seasonal aisle and, guess what we found?





Aren't they awesome!?! I got one white one and one red one and of course two stands. I think I'll add a black bow on each end of them. These cute beverage tubs are available at Target and come in a variety of different colors on the website. They have select colors available in the store. I believe they were $14.99 each and the stands that you put them on were $9.99 each.

I adore them. They are perfect. I hope this post helps another bride out.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment