Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beautiful Feet: My New Loves

Oh my! What's a girl to do? Like most women, I'm a sucker for shoes. I love a beautiful shoe. Yesterday while shopping at Boston Store, a division of Carson Pirie Scott, I saw a pair of shoes I have to have. I already have two pairs of shoes which I'm now considering selling because I have fallen head over heels, butt crazy, in love with these Ninas.




I currently have these Stuarts which I believe my mom said she would buy.




and these C. Davids




However, because neither of those shoes is what I originally wanted they don't really speak to me. But the Ninas speak to me. Oh do they speak to me.

2 comments:

  1. Um, they're speaking to me too! WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layla: Lol. I know right. It's called the Nina Critia and they're available in a few colors and on a few sites. ;-)

    ReplyDelete