Saturday, February 20, 2010

Totes of the Town: Part 1: The Bags

When I thought of gifts to give my Maids of Honor, I definitely thought about personalized totes bags. Who wouldn't love one of those?

I first ordered totes from www.cheaptotes.com. Big mistake on my part. I think the ones I ordered were something like $1.80 each. You know that saying, "you get what you pay for", well it most definitely applies to this situation. They were thin and flimsy and just horrid. To top that all off, they don't accept returns or exchanges. Good thing I didn't pay much for them or I'd be a little pissed to say the least.

I immediately went on a hunt for quality bags for a good price when I came across www.gotapparel.com and these cuties:

These are the totes I got for my MOHs. It's number 7002 at #3.55 each!!



This is the one I got for myself. I'm sorry I couln't resist. I have to have one. It's number M915 at $2.83



This picture gives you an idea of how big they are. I think I measured 19 inches wide and 13 inches tall (actual bag not including the handles).



They are excellent quality. Study and thick. I heart them. Now for personalization. I can't wait to show you the finished product!!

FYI: Again you can get these from www.gotapparel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment