Thursday, February 4, 2010

Saving the Date for 65 Cents Per Person

I wasn't even going to do a Save the Date and honestly didn't even know what the heck it was until I joined wedding bee. However, once I saw what they were all about I knew that I wanted them.

So I set out on a mission to make Save the Dates at an affordable price. At first I thought of putting together a fun little card but the more and more I thought about it, I really didn't want to hand make them since I was already hand making my invites.

It finally came to me one day while I was trying to figure out what photos to use for our greeting cards which I always make either at Walgreen's or on walgreens.com. I could also use their photo greeting card maker to make our Save the Dates!

So, I went into the store and searched thru all the borders that they had and was surprised to find that they actually had borders for weddings and Save the Dates. I was pleasantly surprised. So I picked a border, uploaded my pics, typed out our message and an hour later they were ready!



20 for $12.99!
Hope you can take advantage of this!!

2 comments: