Saturday, March 6, 2010

Centerpieces: The Beginning

Some of you might and might not know where I stand on flowers. The man and I decided against fresh flowers because well we just did not want to spend that much money on something that would die in a few days, ya know? To each his/her own but not for us. So we of course then decided to use silks. I searched for a while for flowers that looked good in appearance but had an even better looking price.

I found these velvet roses on www.efavormart.com for $34.99 for 168. I ordered them in red and burgundy in the open rose version and white in the rose bud version.



And here's my centerpiece beginning:




I love how full they are and I love the height! I just love them in general! Lol.

Once I add all of the other elements, I think they'll be fabulous!

Vase Filler w/ Floralytes
Red and Clear Crystal Scatter
Crystals hanging from the arrangement
Four Red votives

Well, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment