Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Shirts on their Backs

You may or may not know that I wanted to make personalized shirts for my girls to wear the day of the wedding. My first thought was to go with a t-shirt but a fellow bee pointed out that a hoodie would be better because they just zip off and won't mess up the girl's hair or makeup. Valid point, well taken.

I then went on the hunt for short sleeved white hoodies which, I never could find. I must have searched every store and online site that I thought would have something of the sort with no luck at all. Then a fellow bee, gotta love those girls, put up a post about short sleeved white hoodies at Old Navy. I was super stoked!! (Do people even say that anymore? Ha!) Anywho, I promptly bought 4 of them, 3 for my girls and 1 for myself of course.

They arrived in about 2-3 days, give or take a day. I was so excited to get them. I took them home (I get just about everything shipped to my office) and using the same technique that I used to make their totes (Totes of the Town), I created these cuties:






Aren't they adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment