Saturday, March 13, 2010

Totes of the Town: The Finale!

I know you're like what the heck took her so long to post the finale to this series of posts. Well let me just tell ya, I totally screwed up the first tote that I did for myself. Yea, I was not happy to say the least.

I left the iron on one part of it for to long and the iron-on transfer did not take correctly and you can't take this stuff off once it's on so a word of warning: be careful! Because of my little mishap, I had to order another tote for myself. Thank God they're only $3 right!?!

I've actually had the tote for well over a week now and just couldn't find the time to create it until today. I'm happy to say that it came out perfecto!!

Take a peek!!


.

Now for my totes gift bags for my flowergirls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment