Sunday, March 28, 2010

Centerpieces: The Restart

In my other centerpiece post I touched on not liking my flowers and starting my centerpieces all over and in my "love in roses" post, you saw the roses I purchased which just in case I didn't make it clear then, I LOVE!!

Upon putting the centerpiece together, not even half way thru assembling the roses, I already knew that I was going to love it. Not only do the roses look better than the other ones but they give my cents a more elegant look and I love that.

Don't mind the crooked pictures. Apparently, I need to learn to hold the camera straight.




Now the only thing I'm thinking of changing is the feathers. I'm thinking of getting longer more full ones. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. where did you get your flowers? they look so real!! I really like how your centerpieces are turning out and I am super jealous that you already know what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveis: I ordered those roses from off of ebay. Thank you so much for the complements. I appreciate them.

    I'm sure you'll figure out what you want. I changed my mind a bazillion times before I rested on this.

    ReplyDelete