Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Centerpieces: My Indecisiveness Rears It's Ugly Head ;-(

So the more and more that I look at the centerpiece that I created the more and more I don't like the flowers. Wierd huh? I love the piece itself and how I put it together, it's just the flowers I'm not feeling. So, I'm in the process of finding some I can love unconditionally. Not surprised, I've changed my mind a thousand times over on other things in the wedding as well. Lol. The life of an indecisive bride.

Any words of advice?

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I can't remember how many times I changed my mind about stuff. Just the other day I remembered something that I had been planning to do for the wedding and I couldn't remember why I didn't do it.... and I was upset that I didn't do it! Four months after the fact! Urgh! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad somebody understands how I feel! Sometimes I think I'm going crazy! I have changed my mind so many times. I'll be glad when there's only a month left and I don't have time to change my mind. Lol.

    ReplyDelete