Friday, March 12, 2010

A Picture Perfect Thank You

While browsing Yahoo images one day searching for a great thank you card idea. I came across this adsolutely cutie pie photo:



source

I mean,can they be any cuter? I love this photo and well I want to be a copycat. I love the idea and how personal it is rather than just sending a boring ole' card that says "thank you" on it. Adding a photo like this will give them a little pizazz while making them more personal.

It was quite easy to create my sign. I did it in like 20 minutes....no joke.

1. White Poster Board (Dollar Tree)
2. Black Poster Board (Dollar Tree)
3. Damask Letters (Michaels)




And since we're getting married in large park on the lake front, I had to make one that pointed our guests in the direction of our wedding.



I have got to stop looking at wedding photos because I just keep coming up with more things to add and since I'm a total DIYer, that means more for me to make! Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment